Welcome to Oudak Online Store
1- Unless otherwise agreed with the Store, your Agreement with the Store will consistently apply the terms and conditions contained herein, hereinafter referred to as the “General Terms and Conditions.”
2- Any additional legal notices applied to the Services are included in the General Terms and Condition. All of these conditions are hereafter referred to as “Additional Terms.” When these additional terms are applied to the services, you will have access to read it through the usage of that service.
3- The General Terms and Conditions and Additional Terms collectively constitute a legal agreement among you and the Store regarding your usage of the Services. It is essential to read them carefully. This Agreement is referred at the bottom as the “Terms.”
Acceptance of the terms:
1- In order to use the Services, you must first agree with the Terms, and you cannot use the Services before accepting the Terms.
2- The terms can be accepted through either of the following steps:
- Click on ‘accept’ or ‘agree’ to the terms when it’s appeared by the Store in the user interface services.
– Actual usage of the services. In this case, you understand and agree that the Store will consider your use as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
3- Before continuing, you must print or store a copy of the General Terms in your files.
The following terms and conditions:
· Please read the Terms of Service carefully before using the website or the application.
· For more detailed policies about activity and usage of the website, please read the details.
· By using this website, you acknowledge and ensure that you are at the legal age to conclude in a binding contract and have the ability to fulfill your obligation. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Portal or Application.
· Our customer support team is available during the working hours. If you have any queries regarding the site or terms of service you can contact the customer support team.
The Store: is affiliated with Manafidh altaswiq Est and/ or affiliated companies of online stores (referred to as the store, “we”) distributes the products to customers offered on the website and application (for a fee), hereinafter referred to as (the store or service provider).
Service: All services offered on the store and in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the laws in the country where the services provided.
Customer / User: the (Service Seekers): Users who wish to place orders through the store.
Offers: the discounts determined by the Store to the customers, in accordance with the terms, duration, and approach of the offer in the store, which all customers can benefit from.
Special Offers: the exclusive discounts and offers that the store can perform according to market demand, or a special offer to a special customer, or to attract particular customers.
Orders: this is the final official document between the customer and the store after making a payment
Completed Orders: the services and orders have been delivered, and the order is completed when the recipient accepts the service performed without any objections.
Uncompleted Orders: the orders are not delivered, under checking, or subject to objection.
Order Page: the place where the customer and the store communicate regarding the order.
Disputes: conflicts arising during, or upon receipt of the Service between the Service Provider and the Customer.
Balance Settlement: The customer can settle the balance (credit) by buying items or request for a refund, while the retaining the right of the store to liquidate from the customer’s account any unpaid invoices or services; and according to the refund policy.
Buyers/Customers (Service Seekers):
· The service seeker creates a free account and applies for services from the Store through his or her account.
· The store offers customers a variety of flexible methods to pay either through the website with credit cards approved in the store such as Visa, MasterCard, Mada, cash on delivery, or any other method provided by the store.
· The customer’s rating is calculated based on the evaluation made by the store to the customer’s orders. High scores allow service costumers to obtain advanced levels of benefits. However, in some cases, low ratings may result in the suspension of the account.
· The Store reserves the right to use all published works for promotional and marketing purposes.
· The buyers shall pay for their selected products through the button “buy,” and while using their registered accounts.
· Users can purchase using one of the following payment methods: Visa / MasterCard, Mada, Cash, or any other payment method provided by the store.
· Service fees are added at the purchase time where the buyer can review and approve the total amount to pay and as well when purchasing from the customer’s credit.
· Whenever you have a credit in your account, it will automatically apply to your next purchase.
· In some countries, we may charge buyers in their local currency through exchanging to US dollar, so local currency rates may change daily according to exchange rate.
· Cancellations of orders repeatedly (more than once a month) may result in suspension / or closure of the account permanently.
· By using any payment method and / or providing payment details to make purchases from the Store, you acknowledge and ensure that:
– You are legally authorized to provide such information.
– You are legally authorized or have permission to pay using the payment method(s) provided.
– If you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments as part of the Services;
– And such actions do not violate any applicable law.
Comments, and Notes:
· Comments and feedback are important for the quality team to measure customer satisfaction, as well as we encourage the customer to communicate directly about any problem noticed, about the services provided by the store, during the order period.
· Writing comments or notes is an essential right of the customer, and will not be removed unless contradictory terms and conditions of the store.
· To prevent any wrong use of the comment system, the comment must come from sales made exclusively within the Store.
· Purchases are arranged and designed to enhance the customers’ rating on products and services.
· Any abuse of the Store evaluation system will result in closure of the account permanently.
· Comments and feedback from the customers will appear to the public in the account of the service provider. The customer has the right to evaluate without attaching a reply.
· Samples are the services of each service provider that have been delivered to the customers. Samples will be shown in the file if they agree to present them and accept comments.
· Notice and Amendments: Once the order has been delivered, the customer has only three days to write a note or request an amendment to the order.
· Customers are allowed to comment on orders for a maximum of 30 days from the moment the order is deemed complete.
· Customers are allowed to return the products within 7 days, provided that products are still at the same condition and in accordance with the terms stipulated herein.
· The money shall be returned to the customer after the products being received and checked by the Store; and ensure that the return conditions are applicable.
· In case of that products were returned by the customer for no reason, the customer shall afford the return shipping costs, to be deducted from the balance or according to the applicable payment method.
· The customer can request a refund of the returned product to be added to his/her account from, which can be used in any future order.
· The store has the right to refuse refunds on any account other than the customer’s account, to prevent fraud and abuse, as well as repeat returns, we determine the total number of times the customer can request a refund from the store, the refund is subject to review by our customer support team, These refunds may be subject to additional charges.
User Behavior and Protection:
The Store enables customers all over the world to buy products at a fair value, in addition to the service of delivery and communication provided, and variety of products offered on the Store. Customers are welcome to communicate with customer service in all languages about orders or general inquiries. The Store also is available on social media.
The store maintains a friendly and professional environment with customers, and customers maintain the same while dealing with the store.
Customers also maintain good behavior while dealing with the store or leaving comments, feedback, or responses; and while interacting with each other in the store.
· To protect the privacy of the users, we keep the user’s identity anonymous.
· Requiring email addresses, username, phone numbers, or any other personal contact details to communicate outside the store, in order to reduce fraud or misuse of the store’s messaging system or the Store system.
· The personal information required to continue the service can be changed or modified on the order page.
· The store shall not provide any service level assurance unless stipulated by the Store; and the customer may use dispute resolution tools provided in the store.
· The Store shall not provide protection for users who interact outside platform.
· All information and file must be shared exclusively on the Store website or application.
· Any blatant, abusive, inappropriate or violent language will not be tolerated; and may result in warning or suspension/removal of the account.
There is no discrimination against any member of the community based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise, all unacceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of the account.
· For users who wish to discredit the store to the benefit of competitors by ordering services and leaving bad or abusive comments, their comments will be removed, and this may also result in the closure of their accounts or further actions, related to the status of the account, by the store’s trust and security team.
· Users should refrain from sending spam or bad comments while removing, modifying, or canceling orders that do not comply with our return policies.
· The Store reviews chargebacks for customers. Although the difference of situations for each case and the reason for the chargeback; and we are working hard to resolve all disputes.
· The Store ensures that any content listed in the Store must be an original and does not infringe the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, etc.
· The store shall respond to any clear and complete notices of copyright or infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account from our trust and security team due to violations of our Terms of Service or misconduct. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed to that user on the website. Warnings do not limit account activity but can result in user’s accounts being lost or permanently removed depending on the severity of the violation.
· Pornography – The store does not allow any exchange of Pornography, or part of it, or any affiliated materials and services.
· Inappropriate behavior and language – communication in the store must be friendly and professional.
· The store condemns any abuse, harassment and hate speeches.
· We provide users with a mediator through where messages can be exchanged; and a system for evaluation.
Phishing Attempts and Spam:
The store takes the safety of its members seriously. Any attempts to post malicious content with the intent of hacking into another member’s account is strictly prohibited; and our members’ privacy needs to be respected by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything that is not directly related to products or orders.
· You must not disclose personal and confidential information about other people.
· Any information required to perform the service must be provided on the order page.
· The Service Provider assures that any information receives from the customer is property and shall not be used for any purpose other than providing the service to the customer.
· Any user refuses to agree to our Terms of Service shall not be protected.
You should not create a fake or incorrect identity on the store; or create an account for anyone other than you, or attempt to use the information of others. Your information, including description, skills, location, etc. must be correct and compliant with laws.
Intellectual Property Claims:
· The Store will respond to the correspondences of copyright infringement, or violation of our third-party Terms of Service. The procedures for intellectual property claims can be reviewed here, including fraud or illegal use.
· You must not use the Store for any illegal purposes, engage in illegal activities, abuse, and create multiple accounts.
· To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.
· Any additional account created to circumvent, enhance competitive advantages or mislead will be suspended
· Suspending the master account may cause suspending all related accounts.
· Note: Any violations of the Store Terms of Service are the cause of permanent suspension of all accounts.
We do not tolerate users who involve in targeted abuse or harassment against other users, including creating multiple accounts to harass members through the message or ordering system.
The Customer shall not sell his / her store accounts to any third party without prior approval from the Store.
· The Store has the right to suspend or permanently remove any account as a result of a breach the Terms of Service; or for any illegal or inappropriate uses.
· Violation of the Store Terms of Service may cause permanent suspension your account.
· Suspended accounts will not be able to purchase at the store.
· Users have the option to enable account security features to protect their accounts from unauthorized use.
· Users are able to verify their accounts through Customer Support by providing material that confirms ownership of this account.
· Customers will be able to withdraw their deposits from suspended accounts after a 90-day security period for the purpose of verification, starting on the day of the last approved payment collected from their account.
· Disputes should be resolved using store tools through “Customer Service”
· Occasionally, the Store may insert some amendment in the Terms of Service. Once the Terms of Service is amended, this page will be updated.
· You understand and agree that when you continue use the Store after Terms of Service have amended, the Store will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
· Except for contents created by the store for users, all users contents, including uploaded to the store by users (buyers), are under their responsibility.
· The Store asserts irresponsibility about copyright, trademark infringement, or any violation from the contents posted by users. Therefore, we urge everyone to report violations along with proof of property right so that we can remove the violated content.
Property Right and Limitation:
· Unless the product includes exclusive rights or intellectual property rights stipulated in the products offered, the buyer is granted the right to use the products and services after payment and delivery.
· All conveyances of intellectual property are subject to the buyer after proceeding the total payment. These rights may not be used if the payment is canceled for any reason.
Commercial Use License:
· By purchasing a Commercial Use License, the Store grants you a permanent, exclusive, and worldwide, but non-transferable license to use for permitted commercial purposes.
· “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any work-related, such as (for example) advertising, promotion, creation of web pages, other work-related software or tools, etc. and excluding any use of unlawful, unethical, or libelous purpose.
· This license is subject to the Terms of Service and not guaranteed whether explicitly or implicitly, once products containing those rights are purchased.
· The Store is not responsible for any claims, or other damages arising from this license usage.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
· Your use of the Store, its content, and any services obtained through the Store, are at your own risk.
· This Store content and services obtained through it are provided “as it is” and “available”, without any warranty, either explicitly or implicitly.
· No individual or person, belongs to the Store, provides any warranties or acknowledgments regarding the safety, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability in the Store.
· The above mentioned shall not affect any guarantees that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event will the Store, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Revision of Terms and Conditions:
· Main Products: These are the products listed by the store at the basic cost as described in the product description and conditions.
· Shipping: The cost of delivery of products and shipping via international shipping channels and added to the total purchase invoice after determining the buyer address.
· Additional Fees and Taxes: Any additional fees as a result of shipping the product from anywhere in the world to the address of the buyer, which may be charged such as customs, value-added tax and any fees to the relevant official authorities.
Reasons to Block an Account:
· Any violation of the Terms of Service or instructions published in the store or sent via e-mail
· Abusing the Store or users by any means, as well as stealing and damaging the Store.
· Posting any personal information of users whether in the form of text or image such as correspondence between the Store and the buyer, or technical support ticket messages. This is a violation of privacy, and it will permanently block the account.
· Correspondence and comments are directly or indirectly involved in any sectarian, ethnic, or political matters.
· The use of more than one account for financial transactions; or using stolen accounts in this regard.
· Register / request to deal or communicate outside the Store or put communication tools such as e-mail or telephone to perform the service outside the scope of Store without need.
· Abuse any other user or entity inside or outside the store in any way
· Register with two or more accounts in the store, and this will result in blocking the two accounts together.
· Sell /Transfer the account in the Store from person to person. Upon finding out the sale of any account, it will be directly blocked with all balance and will not be used by any party.
· Male registers as female or vice versa.
· Writing articles or comments against morals or regulations.
· Impersonate any natural or legal personalities.
· The frequent canceling orders by customer for no apparent reason.
· Buyer requests contrary services to the terms of the store; and the seller acceptance
Protection and Warranties:
· The Store management is committed to providing all means and technical tools to protect users’ accounts, personal, and financial information.
· When the buyer/customer is not satisfied with the product purchased from the store, he/she can open a ticket for technical support, and the store management ensures to replace or return the product if necessary; and in accordance with the terms of the replacement and return policy.
· Any suspected user of not complying with the Terms and conditions of the Store, the management may block his/her account.
· The Store Management reserves the right to block any account that it deems to be violated or harmful to the Store and its users, and management has the right to hold the account balance or part of it depending on each case.
Credit Cards by PayTabs:
At the Store, our preferred payment method is via a secure credit card transaction. Rest assured, your card number will be protected using industry-leading encryption standards. We guarantee a safe shopping experience on our website. We currently accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Orders completed with credit cards will not be charged any additional fees.
Delegation of Information:
All Right Reserved:
All content on the Store website and social media accounts, including graphics, logos, icons, images, audio, digital content, data, and software, are subject to the intellectual property and copyright of the Store, and protected by the law of copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual property rights, or any other laws.
Amendments to this Agreement:
You acknowledge and agree that the store has the right to alert you for any amendment to this Agreement which may increase your financial obligations or decrease your rights (in the event of significant amendments) and in accordance with this terms and conditions Agreement. Otherwise, if the amendments are not significant, the store will only publish them on the Terms and Conditions page without any responsibility.
(6684 – Prince Nasir Ibn Abdulaziz – Ar Rawdah – unit number: 101 – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)